Need a professional resume?
Whether you are starting from scratch or need to update an existing resume, Lewis & Associates is there for you. We provide professional resume writing services tailored to meet your specific needs. We take the frustration out of your job search by preparing a comprehensive resume or professional profile that strategically highlights your key strengths and accomplishments. When a hiring manager comes across a great resume, it instantly lets them know that you are a candidate worth bringing in for an interview. Your well-written resume gives the impression that you’re an organized, intellectual candidate that may be just what their company needs. Your concise resume language gives the feeling that you’re an intelligent individual who gets right to the point. A great resume can make a hiring manager feel like you have all of the necessary traits to be an asset to the company.
Why You Need a Professional Resume
A professional resume will:
- Grabs the attention of employers and recruiters
- Highlights your strongest skills and accomplishments
- Shows why you’re a potential match for a position
- Communicates your past and current capabilities, as well as your future potential
- Helps you take the next step in your career
- And most importantly, lands you the interview!
One of the elements that makes a resume great is a custom message. There needs to be portions of your resume that directly address a hiring manager’s needs. For example, your statement of qualifications or leadership summary can mention the your direct skills and experience. When you speak directly to each hiring manager, your resumes will be much more effective. When a potential employer reviews a resume, they want to be able to clearly read and understand the story. Although you may have everything that they are searching for in a candidate, if they have trouble navigating through your resume, or there are discrepancies or grammar mistakes, chances are your resume will be discarded.
Lewis & Associates offers:
- A step-by-step plan for what to include in your resume
- Tips for writing, formatting, and polishing
- Sample resumes from a variety of job seekers
- Ways to market your resume and get it into the right hands
- How to make the most of the Internet and tools like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Answers to the most frequently asked resume questions
We dedicate quality time with each our clients. When you come to Lewis & Associates, you will receive in-depth personal one-on-one time and attention. We make a personal connection with you and truly strive to get to know you and to understand your needs.